Here is a list of 15 Mother’s Day gifts for the minimalist mom. I can’t believe Mother’s Day is right around the corner! So far this year is looking up, and it’s time to celebrate your mom and everything she does for you!
Hopefully you can take away a few ideas from this list. Your mama will know how much you appreciate her.
15 Mother’s Day Gifts/ Ideas
- Breakfast in bed. Make your mama her favorite breakfast and let her have a little extra time to sleep in without any kiddos waking her up.
- Flowers or plants are always nice to receive as a gift. Plants also last longer than flowers.
- Handmade cards are always my favorite and I keep them forever.
- Workout leggings since it’s the staple of most mama’s wardrobes. You can add in some workout gear like resistance bands too.
- Family outing to a place mama would enjoy. A nice hike or walk is a great idea and free.
- Homemade gifts are the way to your mama’s heart. She will literally love anything you make her!
- WINE! Need I say more?
- A clean house is something that your mama deserves on her special day.
- Give her the option for a little alone time for whatever makes her happy.
- Detail her car for her…or as best you can. Give it a good vacuum and wipe down and she will be over the moon thrilled, until the next cracker gets smashed into the carpet. I’m sure it won’t take long.
- Declutter an area that she has been asking you to do or help her with. I’m sure she won’t turn that down as a gift!
- A beauty product she’s running low on.
- Movie night with all the snacks & treats with a rented movie from the comfort of your couch!
- Let her pick where you get take out dinner from.
- Relaxing bubble bath by candlelight. Set up the bath for her, add some epsom salt, & light those candles. Pour her some of that wine you gifted her.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure here.
Links For Mother’s Day Gifts
Pin It For Later
Thank you for reading & if you try any of these gifts for your mama, tag me on Instagram! @our1sthomestead
You Can Find More Blog Posts Here
Until next time,